I decided to make a new post instead of editing the one that is already up, so I can answer some of the questions asked without people missing the answers.
- Yes, Virginia has retired. It has nothing to do with her refusing to take things further. Pisses me off when people make comments like that. “Yeah, she quit because they want her to go nude and she doesn’t want to”. That’s bullshit. She quit because she’s moving on with her life, just like Sandra did. A teen model can’t be a teen forever. I don’t know if a boyfriend is involved, if she’s pregnant, or found a new job career. All I know is that she’s happy with her life, and wants to live it without the modeling part.
- She did not retire a long time ago like people have claimed. People were just talking out of their ass and starting rumors. The last photo shoots she did was a little less than 2 months ago. That was when she retired. The releases we have seen the past few updates, as well as the ones we haven’t seen yet are the last of her sets. They will run out next month.
- Fame-Girls.com has two owners. One of the owners was the photographer for Virginia. The other one (the one I’ve been in contact with) is the photographer for Ella, and was the photographer for Sandra. Since Virginia has retired, there was no reason to share the revenue, so Ella’s photographer is branching off and making his own site. Fame-Girls.com will become an archive site. Ravyn had it right in part 1 of this post, why share the revenue when you don’t have to?
- I’ve discussed the .xxx domain with E. P. (Ella’s photographer) and told him that it wasn’t a good idea. First, .xxx can easily be filtered by routers, colleges, even internet providers, since .xxx is associated with porn. Instead of blocking certain domains, people can just block the whole .xxx extension. He has now registered Famegirls.net, and will more than likely be going with that. Second, in the United States, Keith is a boys name. By seeing “Ella”, “Keith” and “.xxx” in the same sentence, people thought Ella was going to start doing hardcore porn.
- The new site does not mean that things are going to be more risque. It will be at the same exact level Fame-Girls.com is right now. Topless, see-through, soft nudity, lingerie, teasing. Just like Fame-Girls.com, it could progress further. Doesn’t mean it will, but it could.
- I do not know if Virginia reads this blog. Chances are, she does.
- SuMiHa, not your fault she left. Though echo on the other hand…
- Yes, there will be videos on the new site. There won’t be any when the site launches, but they will be added in the future. I’m guessing that it won’t be videos of the photoshoots. Reason being, E.P. (Ella’s photographer) can’t hold a video camera and a regular camera at the same time. Sure, he could use a tripod for the video camera, but those type of videos are lame.
To all of you who have canceled your membership with Fame-Girls, I ask you, why? “Because I’m trying to stick it to the man!”. You might be upset with the website, or the owners that she’s gone, but what you’re really doing is taking away from Virginia. You all say you love her, how she’s your favorite model and you’re sad that she’s leaving, then why fuck her over by taking away some of her income? I for one want to show her my appreciation. I will be keeping my Fame-Girls.com membership for another year. I’m not asking any of you to do the same, but at least keep your memberships until her last release.
Same as before, if you have any questions, just ask.